Terms and Conditions
CopyCamp Terms and Conditions
§ 1. General terms
1. CopyCamp conference (“Conference”) is organized by Fundacja Nowoczesna Polska with its seat in Warsaw, at 84/92 Marszałkowska St., ap. 125, 00-514 Warszawa (“Organizer”).
2. Up-to-date information about the date(s), location and programme of the Conference is available at: http://copycamp.pl
3. The Conference comprises presentations of Speakers. No forum discussions after Speakers’ presentations is envisaged.
§ 2. Terms of participation
1. Due to space limitations and security regulations at the Venue, the number of Participants is limited. Applications (http://copycamp.pl/contact/register/ after the registration of Speakers is finalized) are processed under “first come first served” basis, and the deadline for accepting Applications is September 28, 2018. The deadline will be shortened if the limit of Participants is reached earlier, and this shall be communicated on the Conference’s web page.
2. Speakers at the Conference have to meet the following conditions:
a. receive invitation from the Organizer or apply using the Speaker Form (http://copycamp.pl/contact/register-speaker/) no later than on July 31, 2018, according to requirements specified in the form.
b. positively pass the qualification performed by the Council of the Conference, appointed by the Organizer. The Council takes into consideration the proposed subject of the presentation and the chronology of the applications.
3. Accepted Participants and Speakers, as well as declined applicants, will be notified using means of electronic communications.
4. Participation and performance as a Speaker is not subject to any fees. The Organizer does not cover transportation and accommodation costs.
5. Participants and Speakers may resign from attending the Conference by informing the Organizer in writing or electronically using e-mail provided at the Web Page.
§ 3. Partners
1. The Organizer notifies Partners that they may not engage in marketing activities towards Conference Participants that are unethical, illegal or contrary to good morals.
2. In consultation with the Organizer, Partners may present their logos using media provided to that end at the Venue.
§ 4. Complaints
1. Any complaints related to the Conference may be filed in writing or electronically at the Organizer’s address or to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The complaint should include data that allows to identify the complaining person, and it should indicate the basis for the complaint together with reasoning.
3. Complaints shall be processed without undue delay. Results will be communicated to the address of the complaining person indicated in the complaint.
§ 5. Final clauses